The Homeland Security Solution Operation within Leidos is seeking a proven Systems Administrator to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Systems Administrator shall:
• Support the design, procurement, installation, and configuration of development and operational IT environments
• Support implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
• Manage the daily activities of configuration and operation of IT systems
• Support IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
• Optimize system operations and resource utilization, and performs system capacity analysis and planning
Support the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
• Demonstrate understanding of agile development within a scrum team
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.