The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Senior Foreign Language Program Office (FLPO) Facilitator to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Foreign Language Program Office Facilitator: Provide executive level support to the program office including but not limited to the IC-wide governance body and the Foreign Language Executive Committee (FLEXCOM). Analyze data, prepare documents to satisfy Congressionally Directed Actions and support DNI leadership to include, but not limited to: National Intelligence Managers (NIMs), author speeches, issue papers, and resolve strategic tasking's.
- Provide expert staff with the executive, technical, and analytical skills to help draft annual reports on the IC foreign language capabilities and the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program. Also help manage and support FLEXCOM and Expert Group activities, meetings, workshops, and symposia, etc. These management and support responsibilities extend to working groups under the Expert Groups.
- Support for reporting the status of the IC's Foreign Language Program capabilities and requirements to include, but not limited to: IC Foreign Language Capabilities Report, support maintenance of the Foreign Language Strategic Plan and Implementation Plan, Regional NIM Reports, CBJB FLPP Tables, detailed analysis and ad hoc reports.
- Support for coordinating and facilitating FLEXCOM and Expert Group meetings, and IC Foreign Language Workshops/Symposia to include, but not limited to: coordination, planning materials, after action reports and website content associated with these meetings, symposia and workshops, and development of the newsletters and information papers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 10 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- At least 5 years of demonstrated professional oral and written communication skills.
- At least five (5) years' demonstrated experience supporting IC foreign language projects.
- Familiarity with IC guiding policy documents (both civilian and military components).
- At least 5 years of demonstrated briefing and facilitation experience.
- Basic experience in IC foreign language programs in all of the following with expertise in at least one of the following: Requirements determination process; Education and training; Workforce planning; and Budgeting and resource management.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.