The Homeland Security Solution Operation within Leidos is seeking a proven Systems Requirements Analyst to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Systems Requirements Analyst shall:
• Provide subject matter expertise relevant to implementing requirements management methodology, understanding and optimizing data, providing operational end-user support and providing strategic programmatic support;
• Identify and document all requests from stakeholders and outside entities;
• Assist in the management of, review and analysis of IT requirements;
• Translate and communicate complex technical documentation and subject matter between technical and non-technical audiences;
• Perform short and long-range planning in support of existing and future requirements to enhance the systems;
• Support the acquisition of data requirements;
• Review software design, change specifications, and plans against contractual and/or process requirements;
• Document and maintain complex requirements using standardized requirements templates
• Review system test requirements, integrated testing activities and results
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
• Experience with requirements management tools (such as DOORS, JIRA, or EnterpriseArchitect)
• Experience within the Department of Homeland Security
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.