Specific roles & responsibilities for the O&M Manager include but not limited to the following:
• Technical leadership of projects with skills in coordination, trouble shooting, identification of issues, risks, and schedules including managing Agile/Kanban application O&M teams
• Familiar with Middleware and infrastructure tools (e.g. IBM WebLogic servers, IBM MQ, Oracle Forms, My Batis SQL queries, load balancers, Directory services, and Authentication services)
• Communication with internal team members and with external customers to communicate preventative measures, status, updates on risks and schedules
• Chair O&M status meetings, preparation of the agenda, updates, status, distribution of updated meeting notes
• Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
• Has in-depth understanding of technical principles, theories, concepts and their application across range of programs.
• Experience with automated testing tools in a DevSecOps and Test Driven Development (TDD) or Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment, using tools such as such as Junit, Cucumber, Selenium, SonarQube, and Fortify
• General knowledge of firewall rules, networking configurations and access
• Minimum 8 years Project leadership/management and oversight of complex IT projects
• Minimum 5 years system configuration with Java applications, LINUX servers, Windows servers
• Minimum 5 years of enterprise level system and application trouble shooting for Database applications, Web applications, and client/server applications
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to clearly articulate key technical concepts and ideas.
• Ability to work well in a team environment spanning multiple locations.
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• US Citizen or US Person with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Software development and/or test experience is a plus
• Experience with large-scale datacenter applications Cloud Computing experience with AWS, Azure, and VM Ware
• Scrum Master certification
• ITIL v3 Foundation or higher training
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
DHS, CBP, OIT, CBPOIT, PSPD, Passenger, Border, Cloud, Agile, SecDevOps, DevOps