Manager Systems Integration & Test
Leidos is seeking a Manager Systems Integration & Test who will be responsible for a Systems Integration & Test (I&T) team, approximately 20-25 test engineers (Leidos and subcontractor), on the Advanced Technology & Oceanic Procedures (ATOP) program. Responsibilities will encompass I&T lifecycle activities for a large-scale software system in support of the ATOP contract. The candidate will be required to have a solid background in I&T development and full development life cycle processes.
• Staffing and hiring activities to meet workload needs for the Test team, Includes interviewing and evaluation candidate new hires.
• Control Account Manager (CAM) responsibilities for Test control accounts.
• Cost estimating, workload and manpower planning, including authoring Basis of Estimates (BOEs), in support of Test team's current and future business needs on the program (e.g. proposals and task order preparation).
• Manage and responsible for full Integration & Test lifecycle activities including development CR/PRED Test Plans, Test Procedures, PTR verification procedures, integration testing, and formal regression test activities.
• Interface with the FAA customer to address/answer questions relating to cost, schedule, resource management, and technical aspects of the Test teams.
• Oversee I&T engineering functions.
• Plan engineering tasks, deadlines, milestones, and task sequencing and apply tracking metrics.
• Demonstrate experience in providing technical oversight over I&T staff.
• Identify requirements for subcontractor support to ATOP I&T teams.
• Develop and conduct interim and yearly performance reviews for the department's personnel; award programs and other employee award/assessment activities.
Typically requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
Background and application experience with System Integration & Test engineering with a demonstrated understanding of full software development life cycle as well as proven experience with supporting highly critical customer missions.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to demonstrate a commitment to personal and corporate excellence, ethical behavior and integrity.
• Test leadership experience
• ATOP test and test leadership experience
• Prior experience with cost accounting / earned value management / ownership
• Planning and cost estimating experience
• Prior experience in I&T process, process improvements and Test architecture
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA NextGen Air Traffic control programs