The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an ISR IQT Development & Delivery SME at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Support unit's virtual, on-line IQT and ancillary training program delivery via knowledge portals & web-based instructional systems.
- Works with ISR virtual instructors formulating training Concept of Operations (CONOPS
- Assist the ISR Unit Training with policy and guidance for the conduct and execution of the virtual training program, in coordination with the Lead MAJCOM
- Monitors and reviews MAJCOM programs to ensure MAJCOM policies, guidance and instruction supplements are adequate.
- Uses expertise in Formulating ISR training requirements and manages ISR-related training issues.
- Captures inputs from Air Staff, AFPC, lead and user MAJCOMs, and other users in the allocation of training quotas in order to fulfill maximum total force training requirements within programmed capacity
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
- Must have current TOP SECRET SCI Security Clearance.
Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.