The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for MSO Training Specialists - Expert to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract . In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- 8 years of experience
- Complete the HT-JCOE courses or committee-specific instructor certification program and maintain proficiency in course content and related changes in the operational environment, doctrine, policy, and methodologies.
- Ability to complete the Common Faculty Development Program Instructor Course (CFDP-IC), a DoD/Service equivalent, or a commercially available instructor training program within three months of hire.
- MSO 1 qualified via FTC, OTC, DATC, ASOTC (legacy course is acceptable), or
- MSO 2 qualification from MAGTF-CI/HUMINT since July 2014 or HT-JCOE SOC qualification since December 2015 (legacy SOC or MAGTF/CI HUMINT course graduates who successfully completed the HT-JCOE Instructor Certification and Mentorship Program (ICAMP) for the SOC 2.0 Program of Instruction meet this requirement)
- Able to drive a motor vehicle for up to five hours without assistance; valid civilian driver license
- Physically capable of sustained walking without a break for five miles over uneven terrain
- Able to understand and communicate discreetly during one-on-one conversations in public venues without attracting undue attention
- No more than 30% of MSO Course Training Specialists received certification training via ASOTC.
- MSO 1 qualified
- Experience successfully serving as Chief of Station, Chief of Base, or Detachment/OB Chief or FTC/OTC instructor for a minimum of two years in addition to the experience listed above
- Experience successfully serving in the Intelligence Community as a Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO), Chief of Operations, Operating Location Chief or OTC or (Legacy course) certified officer with at least three tours conducting controlled operations (minimum 6 month tours)
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11