The Homeland Security Solution Operation within Leidos is seeking a qualified Applications Security Specialist to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Applications Security Specialist shall:
• Create and maintain the infrastructure, including continuous integration, automated builds & deployment, and automated end-to-end testing
• Mature and maintain security procedures and tools
• Perform security vulnerability assessments
• Create products, utilities, scripts, and tools to automate builds, deployment, and testing
• Investigate and resolve security violations by providing postmortem analysis to illuminate the issue, and identify causes, possible solutions, and preventative measures
• Acts as liaison with other stakeholders, such as, data/service providers, infrastructure admins, software developers, FOSS/COTS vendors, etc.
• Demonstrate understanding of agile development within a scrum team
• Have experience in host, network and application security including knowledge of internet security issues and threat landscape
• Possess strong Java, C/C++, or Python programming experience
• Have System Provisioning Tools (Chef, Ansible, Puppet, etc.) experience
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.