Leidos is seeking a candidate to be a member of the NASA NEST Configuration Management team that is defining and driving the change management process for the NASA NEST program. The NEST Change Management Team will work with the NASA ESI organization and the NEST Team members to help create and continuously track the NEST change management process. This position will give the candidate the opportunity to help support change in the dynamic, technology-driven NASA environment. The candidate will use proven ITIL-based change processes - proven by other Leidos programs and NASA - to help monitor change within the NASA environment. The candidate will help track the status of the various change requests and work with the Change Team to keep the requests flowing. The change process will be supported by the NASA ServiceNow ITSM system and will leverage the configuration management database (CMDB) to assess the impact of each change. The candidate for this position will be responsible for directing the change management process within NEST.
• Helping create and manage the Change Management process for the NASA NEST program.
• Partners with the NASA ESI team and other NASA organizations to create the NASA NEST change management process; Ensuring that NEST change management process complies with/complements the NASA 7120.7 processes.
• Work with the Change Management lead to support the implementation of the NEST Change Management process
• Helps champion the NEST Change Management process; Works with other NEST Change Team members to educate the NASA user and the NEST team members on the NEST Change Management process.
• Creates and updates Change process documentation.
• Works with the NEST ServiceNow team to validate and, when necessary, update the Change Management
Basic Qualifications and Typical Experience:
• Bachelor's degree and 2 years' experience or equivalent years of experience.• Detailed knowledge of the ITIL v3 processes and associated ITSM tool support with either ServiceNow or Remedy. ServiceNow preferred.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting the deployment of ITIL processes in an active production environment.
• Very good negotiation and communication skills. Ability to work with a diverse team to reach consensus on critical issues.
• Very good knowledge of computer system infrastructures the infrastructure building blocks (e.g., desktops, network devices, printers, applications, databases, etc.) - all of the elements the may be influenced by ITIL-based changes.
• Demonstrated knowledge of a CMDB, its use and role in an Enterprise computing environment
• Willingness to work in a fast-paced, technology driven environment while striving to achieve customer satisfaction.
• ITIL v3 certification is required.
• Direct experience with ServiceNow and ServiceNow CMDB
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.