The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Geospatial (GEOINT) (MOS 35G) Senior Trainers to work supporting the 1st/102nd Battalion, Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance
- Common Faculty Development Program Instructor Course (CFDP-IC).Common Faculty Development Program - Instructor CourseCFDP-IC, and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC] or DOD /Service equivalent program certifications.
- If you do not possess these qualifications, yout must be able to pass the requisite ICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service in those instances where military service is required.
- Instructor Certification requirements as specified in TRADOC Regulation (TR) 350-70 and AETCI 36-2202 and as supplemented in local regulatory policies
- Current experience related to current Military Intelligence (MI) doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense (DOD) Directives relating to Intelligence Operations
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to Intelligence operations.
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to GEOINT intelligence operations
- Instruction and course development support for Full Motion Video (FMV) exploitation, Imagery Derived Products (IDP's),
- National imagery exploitation, Commercial or Remote Sensing exploitation, Joint Surveillance Target Acquisition Radar System (J-STARS)
- Moving Target Indicator (MTI) exploitation, cross-cueing operations between all GEOINT sensor types, and FMV basic flight operations on Multiple User Simulation Environment (MUSE) systems.
- Must have 6 years of MOS operational experience as a 35G or 350G (or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other U.S. Government agency) conducting tactical all source intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Have completed one applicable military course (SLC, ALC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC)
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11