Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Collection Management Production Officer to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Integrate the results of source management information, targeting packages, and analytical outreach to oversee the production of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) and focus AOG collection efforts against prioritized Army requirements
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- High School diploma or GED
- 8 Years 'experience within the Intelligence Community with knowledge and experience with intelligence operations with 5 years' experience in HUMINT operations and 2 years' experience in HUMINT Collection Management.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, especially HUMINT systems.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines pertaining to HUMINT reporting
- Excellent written communication, research, and analytic skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification