The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a Jr. Digital Design Engineer to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Assists with the selection and design of digital circuit components and assemblies to create a solution to meet given performance requirements.
- Makes engineering trade-offs, analyzes requirements and investigates technical solutions. Creates or modifies engineering plans, drawings and schematics.
- Validates functional, operational and user requirements.
- Identifies new and existing products and technologies to solve design, development and operational problems.
- Specifies and operates test equipment including scripting and programming of test equipment automation interfaces
- Four (4) years electrical engineering experience or related field.
- Three (3) years of experience in programmable logic design, embedded systems design and board level design.
- Three (3) years of experience in working with or writing code for microprocessors and FPGAs.
- Education and training that is commensurate with a Bachelor's degree. In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, four (4) additional years of experience for a total of seven (7) years of experience may be substituted
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.