Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Collection Management Production Officer to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Integrate the results of source management information, targeting packages, and analytical outreach to oversee the production of Intelligence Information Reports (IIRs) and focus AOG collection efforts against prioritized Army requirements
- D evelop of modular lesson plans and training support packages to permit delivery of training
- Develop alternate training opportunities for remote personnel to accomplish mandatory and operational training items while maintaining acceptable training standards
- A ssist in developing long term training strategies for the organization
- Plan, manage, and execute training events in support of the unit's training requirements, be prepared to identify and leverage outside resources in support of these efforts, and to coordinate with higher echelons on behalf of the unit.
- Utilize their knowledge of databases and systems to track and communicate the status of the unit's training compliance
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Bachelors degree and 2 years experience, in lieu of degree H.S. diploma and 6 years of experience
- At least 5 years' experience within the Intelligence Community; must include knowledge of and experience with intelligence operations and its various disciplines, functions, processes, and documentation, with 2 years of experience in HUMINT Collection Management or HUMINT Operations.
- Knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products.
- Experience with intelligence automated systems, specifically HOT-R or CHROME COM.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines pertaining to HUMINT reporting
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications.
- Experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis
- Experience in delivering global situational awareness in support of planning, synchronization, decision making and execution of client missions
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects.
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks.
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Specialized training from any intelligence collection and analysis school or certification