Leidos is currently seeking a HUMINT Training Program Officer to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Provide support to AOG's HUMINT training program by preparing training tools, monitoring and tracking training efforts in accordance with Army Doctrine
- P repare comprehensive analysis and recommendations for AOG to develop and execute an internal HUMINT training program, including instructor facilitated training sessions.
- Provide analytical support to the training program, including but not limited to, development of training needs survey, management of AOG mandatory training database and tracking HUMINT certifications, development of annual training guidance, assess the unit training program, compilation of Individual Development Plans (IDP) for all AOG civilian/military employees to build an annual training budget, notification of training opportunities to the AOG workforce, and develop/conduct unit training schedule to build a long-range training calendar .
- D ocument a training needs assessment based on analysis that incorporates knowledge and discoveries from previous HUMINT operational activities, lessons learned, after action reports to ensure that training programs include current, effective TTPs and comply with Army standards.
- Support coordination of the unit training requirements with other members of the IC and to leverage synergies from their experiences and to deconflict internal training curriculum and resources .
- Assist in coordination with existing government contractors, as well as independent contracting companies, in order to facilitate specialized training to accommodate unique training needs.
- D evelop modular lesson plans and training support packages to permit delivery of training to geographically dispersed detachments.
- Develop alternate training opportunities for remote personnel to accomplish mandatory and operational training items while maintaining acceptable training standards
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years' experience within the Intelligence Community with intelligence operations and at least 5 years in HUMINT operations.
- Must have one of the following courses:
- Military Operations Training Course (MOTC), or
- Defense Advanced Tradecraft Course (DATC), or
- Advanced Source Operations Course (ASOC), or
- Advanced Military Source Operations Course (AMSOC)
- Expert knowledge of Army structure and defense level intelligence operations: intelligence collection, fusion, analysis, production, and dissemination for intelligence databases and products
- Detailed knowledge and experience of HUMINT automated systems
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, DHS, and Departments of Treasury and State programs and products
- Detailed knowledge of Intelligence Oversight and Security Guidelines pertaining to HUMINT operations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications
- Certified Program Management Professional (PMP)
- Experience with conducting research, create, develop, and delivery of professional briefings, multimedia presentations, and written reports
- Experience in producing reports incorporating text and graphics to convey complex concepts to senior policy makers
- Experience with assessments, enterprise data integration, governance, and metrics, including the application of metadata management techniques and data modeling and design
- Experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods, including the design, development, and management of statistical models and enterprise-wide surveys
- Detailed knowledge to apply state-of-the-art intelligence analysis tools
- Experience in managing research and coordination for projects
- Experience in instructing and interacting with small groups on data and information requirements and coordination tasks
- Expert knowledge of U.S. Army HUMINT tradecraft and operations
- Knowledge of U.S. Army training cycle and planning processes
- Experience in developing training curriculum