The CYBER & SIGINT SOLUTIONS (CSS) group at Leidos has an opening for a System Administrator to work at the customer site in Fort Meade, MD. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the mission.
- Provides support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems.
- Manages IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provides support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Optimizes system operations and resource utilization and performs system capacity analysis and planning
- Knowledge & Professional Expertise in:
- Windows XP Client,
- Windows XP Server,
- Windows Based Network Management/Configuration
- A Bachelor's of Science degree is required. In lieu of the Bachelor's degree, an additional four (4) years of experience for a total of nine (9) years may be substituted
- Must have current Information Assurance (IA) Certification to perform IA functions Sec+, CASP and/or CySA
- This position requires a TS/SCI clearance with Poly