Our Defense team is recruiting for a Graphics Designer. This position will be based at Peterson Air Force Base, Colorado.
At Leidos we provide a diverse portfolio of systems, solutions, and services covering air, land, sea, space, and cyberspace for defense customers worldwide. Our solutions include enterprise and mission IT, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, logistics and training support. Primary Responsibilities:
- Support the US Air Force in developing drawings and Technical Order illustrations for the Space Base Infrared System (SBIRS).
- Support an engineering team in developing technical drawings in accordance with the Drawing Requirements Manual (ASME Y14.100).
- Generate redline drawings and documenting changes in existing drawings.
- Support the maintenance of 117 Technical Orders will require the development of illustrations for inclusion in maintenance procedures.
- An active DoD Secret Clearance.
- BA degree and 2 - 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge of Solid Edge, Auto Cad, and Visio is highly desired.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.