Leidos is seeking a proven Configuration Manager to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Configuration Manager shall:
• Provide operational configuration and change management experience and expertise.
• Provide business process and analysis support.
• Lead, coordinates, and tracks all configuration/change activities under operations and new implementations as part of the program while evaluating impacts and risks to the customer and business mission.
• Perform much of their role autonomously, making decisions regarding which issues to escalate to management, while working in a matrixed environment.
• Analyze and breakdown difficult problems and determine appropriate solutions that will be accepted by the client and program stakeholders.
• Analyze and predict problems using trending and ticket analysis before they occur and push forward with solutions and risk mitigations to avoid issues.
• Education - Typically requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience with software configuration and change management including source code
• Full life-cycle experience (design through delivery and support), Developing and improving CM standards, practices and procedures
• Experience within the Department of Homeland Security
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.