The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Management Committee - C2X/J2X/JHMC/JIMC Senior Intelligence Staff Officer Training Specialists to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience as primary or alternate staff officer in a JTF J2X or COCOM J2X, have at least one deployment in that capacity, and be considered a Subject Matter Expert in CI, HUMINT, Collection Management, or CI/HUMINT Planning, or Cyber.
- Instructor applicants must have one or more of the following credentials:
- MSO 3 (Interrogations) qualified
- MSO 2 qualified
- Intelligence analyst certification
- Counterintelligence certification,
- Cyber experience
- Military service as a Military Intelligence officer or warrant officer with a minimum of six years' experience in joint staff assignments.
- At least three years total service in assignment(s) as a primary or deputy staff intelligence officer in a CJ-2X, J-2X, JTF 2X/3X, or strategic staff officer, with at least six months in a deployment or Joint Operating Area (JOA) in one or more of these positions
- Experience as a Military Planner, Strategic Intelligence Officer or Operations Officer at the operational level in a Joint capacity
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11