More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking an accomplished Project Manager with an IT Service Management and/or Enterprise Architecture background to lead a cross-functional team delivering continuous capability utilizing modern ITSM automation technologies. NASA's projects, like its users, span the nation and require managers to keep the big picture in focus.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of service automation, artificial intelligence (AI), and robotic process automation (RPA) solutions across a large, complex organization. -Will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement new technical solutions leveraging advanced concepts.
- Will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. -Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a BA Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of experience.
• Proven experience successfully managing budgets, schedule, and resources.
• Experience working with Agile software development methodology.
• Experience leading a matrixed team leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts.
• Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training.
• Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
• Experience with: ITSM, CMDB, Service Catalog, ITIL.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• PMP Certification.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
• Experience working in the NASA environment.