More About the Role:
NASA's projects, like its users, span the nation and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Project Manager with Leidos in support of NASA, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
What You'll Get to Do:
-Leidos is seeking an accomplished end user device engineer to lead a cross-functional team delivering continuous capability utilizing the latest in desktop/mobile engineering platform technology.
-The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of modern desktop/device engineering solutions across a large, complex organization.
-These cross-platform solutions will include Windows, Mac, Linux, and mobile device architectures.
-Will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement new endpoint device products and services.
-Will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction.
-Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a BA Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of experience.
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
• Detailed knowledge of the packaging details of all client platforms - Windows, macOS, Linux.
• Detailed knowledge of the client/server architectures assoicated with Windows, Linux and macOS.
• Knowledge of Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Jamf, and leading MDM platforms.
• Proven experience successfully managing budgets, schedule, and resources.
• Experience working with Agile software development methodology.
• Experience leading a matrixed team leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts.
• Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training.
• Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project, JIRA, BitBucket, and other agile project management tools.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• PMP Certification
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
• Experience working in the NASA environment.