Leidos is seeking a candidate to serve as the Problem Manager for the NASA NEST program. The candidate will utilize proven ITIL processes to partner with the NASA ESI organization and other Leidos programs to define the Problem management process for NEST. The candidate will be the primary problem management contact for NEST. The candidate will work closely with the Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams to identify ITIL- related problems and track them through resolution. The candidate will utilize their detailed knowledge of ITIL and enterprise IT projects to provide expert problem management support for NASA and NEST. This assignment will enable motivated individuals to shine in the fast-paced NASA environment. ServiceNow will be used as the Problem Management system.
- Serving as the Problem Manager and problem management champion for NEST.
- Driving the creation of the Problem management process for NASA and NEST.
- Establishing and cultivating relationships with members of the teams for the creation and support of the Problem Management process - NASA ESI team, Tier 1 and Tier 2 support teams, NEST management, other NASA contractors.
- Documenting the problem management process and training team members on the NEST problem management process.
Typical Education and Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years' experience or equivalent years of experience.
- ITIL v3 certification required.
- Demonstrated experience in working with IT projects to implement ITIL-based process in dynamic environment.
- Detailed knowledge of IT enterprise solutions and managed IT services.
- Detailed knowledge of ServiceNow operation highly recommended.
- Experience with Service Desk and Incident escalation and managing ITIL-define problems based on those escalations.
- Detailed understanding of IT enterprise components - hardware, software, licensing, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence teams not under the candidate's direct control.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills; Ability to drive consensus.
- ITIL v3 certification
This position requires the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance. Per the contract, U.S. Citizenship is required.