The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Operational Psychologists to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence HT-JCOE on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Psychologist provides a full range of psycho-diagnostic services including assessment and using the most appropriate psycho-therapeutic techniques as applied to understanding the impacts of course-specific intelligence training on students. Provides guidance on human psychological actions and reactions as related to student program of Instruction for intelligence training. Performs psychological evaluations for students. Must have strong written and oral communications skills.
- Ph.D / Psy.D - Major (or equivalent) in psychology.
- 8 years' experience
- American Psychological Association (APA) approved Ph.D., or PsyD. In clinical counseling psychology with internship
- Current, active and unrestricted license from a U.S. state or territory
- Minimum two years' experience supporting HUMINT operations
- Experience working in the field of Operational Psychology supporting high risk training
- Experience delivering developmental feedback on the psychological factors of performance
- DoD Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape (SERE) Level C certification, or completion of Joint Personnel Recovery Agency (JPRA) Introductory Course on SERE Re-Integration
- Able to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work outdoors at any time and to stand for several hours
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11