More About the Role:
Leidos is seeking an accomplished ServiceNow Project Manager with to lead a cross-functional team delivering continuous capability to NASA's IT Service Management System. NASA's projects, like its users, span the nation and require managers to keep the big picture in focus. As a Project Manager with Leidos in support of NASA, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Manage project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. Your projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and it's your job to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines.
- Lead the design and implementation of ServiceNow development tasks across a large, complex organization. - Will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement new technical solutions leveraging advanced concepts.
- Will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction.
- Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
-Requires a BA Degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years of experience.
• Extensive experience managing new capability development projects within ServiceNow.
• Experience managing enterprise migration to ServiceNow.
• Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise.
• Proven experience successfully managing budgets, schedule, and resources.
• Experience working with Agile software development methodology.
• Experience leading a matrixed team leveraging Agile/Scrum concepts.
• Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training.
• Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives.
• Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI.
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts.
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
• PMP Certification.
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification.
• ServiceNow Certified Implemenetation Specialist Certification.
• AWS Associate Level Certification.
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification.
• Experience working in the NASA environment.