The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Military Intelligence Officer Basic Course International Military Student Office (MIOBC IMSO) Expert Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with multi-echelon, Joint, Coalition, and Multi-National Intelligence Operations; having the ability to employ Military Intelligence Soldiers at all levels of command (PLT through BDE) in U.S. and multi-national combined arms combat and intelligence gathering operations.
- Have been deployed within the MI branch as a Tactical Intelligence Officer (35D), Senior Non Commissioned Officer, or Senior Warrant Officer in support of of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Graduate of one of the following MI Branch courses; Advanced Officer Course, Advanced Non-Commissioned Officer Course, or Advanced Warrant Officer Course.
- Must have experience with Battalion (BN) and Brigade (BDE) level Military Intelligence (MI) Systems,, Division (Div) level Analysis Control Element (ACE), After Action Review (AAR) process, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Collection Management, Asset Management, Targeting, Human Intelligence Operations, S2X duties and responsibilities, Tactical Questioning, Analysis, The Orders process, Equipment and capabilities, Intelligence Life Cycle, Contemporary Operating Environment (COE), Reconnaissance and Surveillance planning, Intelligence Support to Collection, Targeting and the Intelligence Synchronization process.
- Must have 8 years' experience as a Tactical Intelligence Officer (35D), Senior Non Commissioned Officer, Senior Warrant Officer or Civilian within the MI branch or an equivalent specialty in another branch of service, or other U.S. government agency in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11