The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for WOTB Human Intelligence (HUMINT) Collection Technician Certification (MOS 351M) Intermediate Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Experience with multi-echelon, Joint, and Coalition HUMINT Operations.
- Been deployed in support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years, or Guantanamo Detention Operations.
- Experience in full spectrum HUMINT operations - screening, debriefing, document exploitation, interrogation, liaison, and HUMINT source operations, both overt and controlled methodologies.
- Experience in Analysis Control Element (ACE) and/or S/G/J2X operations, or have experience in an Operational Management Team (OMT) capacity.
- Must possess the following skills; single-source HUMINT analysis; the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB); collection management; reconnaissance and surveillance planning
- Must have 4 years of operational experience as a 351M in support of In support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years, or Guantanamo Detention Operations
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11