Leidos has an immediate opening for an All-Source Intelligence Collection Manager in McLean, VA. This position will provide on-site support to Collection Analysts and Line Analysts in submission of all source intelligence collection requirements; focusing primarily on HUMINT, SIGINT and GEOINT requirements. Secondary responsibilities include the submission of national-level and commercial OSINT and MASINT collection requirements.
The successful candidate will have specialized HUMINT, SIGINT or GEOINT collection management skills and experience using National level collection tasking systems. The All-Source Intelligence Collection Manager performs the following duties:
• Research, develop, draft, coordinate, monitor, and task complex all source collection requirements to include either HUMINT, SIGINT or GEOINT.
• Interface and collaborate with all-source analysts.
• Coordinate with requestor and mission partners to determine required/desired parameters.
• Notify requestor of accomplishment and satisfaction data.
• Elicit feedback from requestor and take appropriate action.
• Develop and use advanced queries to provide collection metrics to support analytic products.
• Provide collection capability training to junior analysts.
• 2-8 years Collection Requirements Management (CRM) expr in either GEOINT, SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT or MASINT).
• 2-8 years expr using one of the following tasking systems; GIMS for GEOINT tasking, NSRP for SIGINT tasking, CHROME, RIGHTMS, or HOTR for HUMINT tasking, OSCAR for OSINT tasking, NMRS for MASINT tasking
• Experience using any of the following systems HOT-R, CHROME, NSRP, RIGHTMS, GIMS or OSCAR.
• Candidates should possess excellent written and oral communication skills to collaborate closely with government and contractor personnel.
• 8 years' experience as an All-Source CRM (meaning experience in 2 or more than one of INTs above. preferably
GEOINT, SIGINT or HUMINT)
Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly