Are you ready for your next mission? Ready to work for the best? Leidos is seeking a Subcontracts Administrator to work in Chantilly, VA. We are seeking a motivated self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment.
The Subcontracts Administrator is responsible for activities that span the entire procurement cycle, including but not limited to: negotiation of NDA's and TA's, preparation of RFP packages to subcontractors, evaluation of subcontractor proposals, price analysis, negotiation of terms and conditions, subcontract administration and closeout activities.
What you'll be doing:
- Negotiates NDA's and Teaming Agreements.
- Creates moderate to complex RFP solicitations in accordance with Government and Leidos requirements.
- Evaluates supplier proposal responses.
- Conducts price and cost analysis.
- Negotiates pricing and terms/conditions with subcontractors.
- Administers subcontracts of various types and complexity.
- Identifies and resolves moderate issues and problems on assigned subcontracts and make recommendations to management.
- Performs subcontract close-out activities.
- Acts as primary interface between subcontractors and the programs being supported for all subcontracts related issues.
- Regularly interacts with program management, contracts, project control, finance, business development and with customers as required
What qualifications you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related field and 2+years of experience in subcontracting and related functions with particular emphasis on negotiation and subcontracts administration. Additional years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree will be considered.
- Successful track record of managing a variety of subcontract types, interfacing with internal customers, other functional support staff, and suppliers.
- Strong organizational, written and oral communication skills.
- Effective interpersonal skills to work effectively with subcontractor management regarding subcontract issues of varying degrees of complexity and work issues to resolution.
- The ability to work independently, establish priorities, and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Working knowledge of the FAR and DFAR.
- The ability to be a strong team player.
Our preferred qualifications:
- Active Secret (or above) security clearance highly desirable.
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel, Deltek Costpoint