The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Open Source Intelligence Intermediate Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Experience working with the military or the Intelligence Community in an OSINT position; or have honorably served in the military and have operational experience within the following MOS/AOC: 35F/350F, 35N/350N, 35S/352S; or Officer: 35D, 35C, 35G, 18-series 180A or another branch of military service, or an equivalent specialty in other U.S. government agency
- Must have 4 years of experience conducting research and producing mission related material with/for USG Intelligence Agencies/Intelligence Community, too include, but not limited to DoD, FBI, Dept. of Homeland Security, and equivalent organizations.
- Graduate of one of the following Military Intelligence Branch courses: MIOBC, ALC, or WOBC
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience