WING READINESS MANAGER: Highly qualified individual to support the 363d intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Wing with monitoring and managing unit readiness across the Wing. Ensure units accurately report via the Defense Readiness Reporting System (DRRS) and the Air Expeditionary Force (AEF) Unit Type Code (UTC) Reporting Tool (ART). Also assist subordinate units with preparing individuals for deployments in support of named operations and exercises. The focus of work involves non-flying duties in C2ISR.
- Be the primary Point of Contact for all actions and issues related to Wing readiness and deployments.
- Coordinate with subordinate units, Wing staff, and MAJCOM FAMS to establish correct DRRS Mission Essential Task (MET) assignments for Wing units. Recommend MET modifications and/or assist in developing new METs when mission requirements change.
- Monitor and review capability and resource readiness assessments in DRRS to ensure timely and accurate reporting. Assist units with correcting inaccurate details. Prepare monthly DRRS briefing for Wing commander.
- Coordinate with subordinate units, Wing staff, and MAJCOM FAMS to establish correct UTC posturing for Wing units. Recommend UTC modifications and/or assist in developing new UTCs when mission requirements change.
- Monitor and review readiness and tasking assessments in the AEF UTC Reporting Tool (ART) to ensure timely and accurate UTC status reporting. Assist units with correcting inaccurate details. Prepare monthly ART status briefing for Wing commander.
- Act as the ART account sub-administrator. Manage Wing ART user accounts.
- Monitor Wing OPLAN and exercise deployments and assist subordinate units with personnel readiness issues. Draft, coordinate, and submit Wing reclamas if/when necessary. Prepare weekly deployment statistics briefing for the Wing commander.
- Assist Wing XP in developing Wing strategic planning and Program Objective Memorandum submissions.
- Assist Wing IG with regularly scheduled compliance inspections.
- Bachelors Degree (desired)
- Skilled in use of MS Office, particularly Excel
- Previous 2-4 yrs. USAF Command Post, Manpower Readiness, or Unit Deployment Manager
- SECRET clearance mandatory with ability to qualify for TS/SCI security clearance