Leidos is seeking a Costpoint Business Analyst to join our corporate ITS group. In this role, you will support Costpoint, Deltek Time & Expense (T&E) and supporting systems/tools. This position requires periodic night / weekend work to support month-end closing activities and special projects. Ideally, we're looking for someone to work from Reston - VA or Orlando - FL, but we will also consider telecommute for the right person.
- Prepare and maintain documentation, including requirements, specs, process flow documentation, and procedures.
- Work with Engineers and other technical SMEs to design and configure the system to meet requirements identified by Business and Functional leads.
- Provide expertise and assistance to ensure that all processes are designed to meet SOX, audit and security requirements.
- Ensure change control procedures and processes are followed in accordance with Leidos policies.
- Work with Database Administrators, Engineers, and Systems administrators, along with other technical SMEs to monitor system performance and processing, troubleshoot performances issues, investigate critical system errors, capture traces, and analyze server logs.
- Lead the evaluation, escalation and resolution of defects with the Costpoint & T&E vendor (Deltek)
- Evaluate scenarios, devise and execute various test plans including smoke, unit, regression and integration.
- Configure and maintain Costpoint System Admin Module.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 4 years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience in IT systems security / Costpoint will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Experience with all aspects of technical support for Costpoint and Deltek Time & Expense (TE) systems. This includes system upgrades, planning, design, SOX/Audits as well as troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- 1+ year experience implementing Costpoint 7.1.1 and Deltek TE 9.0.1
- Understanding of the underlying Costpoint and Deltek TE databases and concepts - ERD, working/temp tables, etc.
- Strong understanding of the underlying infrastructure setup (i.e. web servers, app servers, job servers, database servers) and how it relates to the Database and Application.
- Understanding of PL/SQL packages, triggers, stored procedures, indexes, functions, tables, views, database links, scripts, queries.
- Working knowledge of front end applications screens, functions and job processing and how these tie to the database tables and other applications, functions and processes.
- Strong written skills required to include design specs, test scripts (unit and functional), and requirements docs
- Experience working with IT Security Audits
- Willing to work nights and weekends to process, monitor and support month-end closing activities