No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
As a member of the Development and Engineering team, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Review the overall implementation of ServiceNow and making recommendations for optimizing the platform, understanding how the various modules fit together and ensuring module configuration and implementation is done in a manner which allows for optimized use of the ServiceNow platform.
- Work with NASA and the Leidos team to develop a short, medium, and long term strategy with input from key stakeholders.
- The role is responsible for the design and delivery of Service Offerings and their Implementation for customer's deliverables which include but not limited to: Service Dashboard, Service Desk, Event Management, Event Monitoring, CMDB, Asset Management, Service Automation, and Service Transition Planning.
- Applies specialized knowledge of primary technical or business discipline
- Requires broad knowledge of two technical or business fields and extensive knowledge of his/her specialty
- Technology expert on delivering technological requirements and solving problems within IT or business environments which includes, but is not limited to Computer, Storage, Data Services, Network, Resource Management, Information Assurance, Tool and Application development, and Government business models for finance, procurement and human resources
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in the given area of expertise
- BA/BS degree from accredited university/college and 15+ years prior experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- 5 years' experience with ServiceNow (Note: experience with ServiceNow should span the entire product suite and not just focus on a specific module or set of modules).
- Service Design/Architecture/Specification/Integration/Implementation background
- Broad experience of Service Management Toolsets and their integration (e.g. ServiceNow)
- Broad experience of IT technologies and how to manage them efficiently and effectively
- Transitioning services to new environments
- Supporting business change associated with transition
- Previous experience in successfully designing & implementing a ServiceNow solution
- Stakeholder management
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience working in the NASA environment