No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
As a member of the Development and Engineering team, the candidate performs the following tasks:
- Functional and business requirements analysis and IT applications analysis, and IT infrastructure management
- Writes system requirement specifications, including use cases and user stories
- Develops test plans and test cases and executes the test cases
- Recognizes, diagnoses, researches and resolves system and design concerns
- Provides development life-cycle support and evolutionary lifecycle improvements or modifications
- Establishes and manages Requirements Traceability Matrices (RTM)
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate Change Management processes/procedures and documentation are followed
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Provides intermediate level support to the NEST/EUSO program office in identifying services, processes and cost for existing and future IT systems
- Prepares and modifies presentations, drawings, flow charts, diagrams, narrative documents and other data for projects/customer presentations and report in a variety of media
- Maintains a detailed knowledge of the required compliance documentation
- Maintains and updates electronic files, record and data
- Maintains databases current in support of project control and other applicable business activities
- Experience writing user stories, slicing features, using test suites and maintaining issue backlog
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse agile teams, product owners, and subject matter experts.
- Experience conducting stakeholder interviews and facilitating stakeholder workshops
- Experience with ITSM systems, especially ServiceNow
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience working in the NASA environment