No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
As a member of the Engineering and Development team, the candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Build, maintain, and optimize web applications
- Write clean, efficient, and well-commented code that is both reusable and scalable
- Translate requirements and designs to responsive functional web applications;
- Write unit tests to assist in quality assurance goals
- Provide assistance and training to system users
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance existing web applications
- Collaborate in project scope; envisioning system features and functionality;
- Research new technologies and implementations.
- Entry-level web software development support.
- Applies fundamental concepts, processes, practices and procedures on technical assignments.
- Designs, builds and maintains web pages using a variety of graphics software applications, techniques, and tools.
- Designs and develops user interface features, site animation, and special effects elements.
- Contributes to the design group's efforts to enhance the appeal of the organization's online offerings.
- Designs the website to support the organization's strategies and goals relative to external communications.
- Requires knowledge of web-based technologies including browsers, content management applications, HTML code, object-oriented technology, and graphics software.
- Bachelor's degree and less than 2 years relevant experience, additional years of experience will be considered in lieu of degree
- Ability to develop, test, implement and maintain complex applications and databases
- Ability to design, develop, and maintain applications within the cloud environment
- Experience developing HTML and web applications
- Experience debugging code and root cause analysis techniques
- Experience working in a Windows, MacOS, and/or Linux environment
- Experience working with Agile software development methodology
- Experience working in the NASA environment