Our Defense team at Leidos has a fantastic opportunity for a GEOINT Lead who will be based at Ft. Belvoir, VA. The ideal candidate will support our G37 TREX program which provides mission critical Training and Exercise support to Army organizations worldwide.
- Accountable for all aspects of the Task Oversight functions assigned to Contractor personnel staff
- Manages the hands-on, day-today accountability of GEOINT Instructors
- Assists PM in assessing new hires and ensures Contractor personnel are trained, are capable and maintain their job currency
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in a related discipline and 15 years of Operational experience as an Army MOS 35L, CI Warrant Officer, or other service equivalent school.
- Graduate of NIAC or GITP Graduate of NGA College Instructor Training Course
- Demonstrated proficiency in all GEOINT applications, including SOCET, Remote View, ERDAS, FMV, GMTI
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers and subordinates