The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for MC12 A-ISR Aerial Sensor Operator (ASO) Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Must have 8 years of experience as an ASO in Task Force ODIN, Project Liberty or similar A-ISR missions within the last 24 months.
- ASO personnel must have logged at least 600 hours as an ASO crewmember on an A-ISR platform.
- Must have a valid flight physical and be held to the same standards as Army Aviator Crewmembers, as well as AR 95-20, Contractor's Flight and Ground Operations and AR 40-501, Standards of Medical Fitness.
- Have completed at least 6 months of operational experience in a deployed environment.
- Have experience operating both TORCH and ORION software.
- Experience in instructing students in the classroom and the Aircraft
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11