The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for WOTB All-Source Intelligence Technician Certification (MOS 350F) Intermediate Trainers to work supporting the 1st/102nd Battalion, Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Formulate and execute organizational training programs for intelligence organizations. P rovide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- Use prior experience in the formulation, assessment, and execution of training requirements and alternatives (platform instruction, distance learning, blended training, and interactive multimedia instruction).
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems. .
- Instruct personnel from prepared course material.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Common Faculty Development Program Instructor Course (CFDP-IC).Common Faculty Development Program - Instructor Course CFDP-IC, and Small Group Instructor Training Course [SGITC] or DOD /Service equivalent program certifications. If you do not possess these qualifications, you must be able to pass the requisite ICoE-provided courses on the first iteration of classes made available by the government and maintain such certifications throughout duration of employment
- Experience in an Analysis Control Element (ACE) and/or S/G/J2X operations or served in an Operational Management Team (OMT) in a Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (CICA) / Task Force Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (TFCICA) capacity.
- Experience with advanced skills in the following areas: Military Map Reading, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Symbology, Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), and Intelligence Support to Collection, Targeting and the Intelligence Synchronization process
- Must have 4 years of operational experience as a 350F in support of In support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Experience working at ICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience