The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Planning and Exercise (PLEX) Senior Computer Based Training (CBT) Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Maintain responsibility for compiling the analysis, design, development, testing, and fielding of training artifacts, guides, classroom instruction, and computer-based training (CBT) offerings. Evaluate and ensure quality control checks are built into the successful implementation of training plans, deliverables, and strategies. Leverage experience with the DoD.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI
- Served in the MI branch as an Intelligence Officer, Senior Non Commissioned Officer, or Senior Warrant Officer, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force or U.S. Marine Corps specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Experience with the contribution of development for new concepts, techniques, and standards. Effects of decisions are long lasting and heavily influence the future course of the organization.
- Experience with designing, maintaining, and administrating in-house programs to train all levels of personnel in the following processes: Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Intelligence Support to Collection, the Intelligence Synchronization process, Targeting Operations (lethal and non-lethal), Information Operations, Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX), Computer Network Operations (CNO), Intelligence Analysis and Fusion Operations.
- Experience with developing, improving, and maintaining tests and visual aids.
- Experience with coordinating class arrangements, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Experience related to current MI doctrine, recent (draft) changes and fielding of the Army Field Manuals, Army Regulations and Department of Defense (DOD) Directives relating to Intelligence Operations.
- Experience with Implements and operates in-house programs, practices, and procedures for developing optimal utilization of personnel.
- Experience with developing tests and visual aids.
- Maintains currency with training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques.
- Develops in-house programs and practices to identify developmental needs including preparing personnel for more responsible positions and increasing effectiveness in present assignments. May use technical experts to assist in training
- Must have 6 years of operational experience in the MI branch as an Intelligence Officer, Senior Non Commissioned Officer, or Senior Warrant Officer, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force or U.S. Marine Corps specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11