Leidos is seeking a proven Agile Systems Development Lead to support a national scale service for next generation end-to-end credentialing and enrollment services for populations of workers and travelers seeking access to the nation's critical transportation systems and other infrastructure.
The successful Agile Systems Development Lead shall:
• Organize and oversee all technical activities necessary to perform the program to meet customer requirements.
• Plan and implement actions by the Agile teams to meet quality requirements for program deliverables.
• Direct Agile team personnel, manage to cost and schedule, ensure contract compliance, and serve as a customer technical interface.
• Adjust resource estimation, tracking progress and planning/re-planning based on realities of the team velocity and potential changes in product owner priorities.
• Use resource estimates based on point-based systems and track progress via Agile metrics.
• Established leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to inspire, lead, direct and manage Agile teams in support of a diverse set of government customers.
• Education - Typically requires BS degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in the IT field focusing on Agile development projects
• Extensive expertise in Agile approaches and experience using many of the tools common to a Development/Test Tool Suite.
• Experience managing scrum team(s).
• Ability to obtain a Public Trust suitability determination
• U.S. Citizenship
Additional Desired Qualifications:
• Experience managing Agile teams within the Department of Homeland Security
• Certified Scrum Master (CSM), PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), or SAFe Agilist (SA) certification
• Engineering, science or technical degree
Experience with one or more of the following technologies:
o Application Scripting
o Bash/Korn Shell Scripting
o Chef (Ruby)
o IBM BigFix
o IBM ILOG
o IBM WebSphere Extreme Scale
o IBM WebSphere MQ
o IBM Identity Insight
o IBM Address Verification Interface
o Infoglide Bladeworks SSE
o Informatica v8
o Java / J2EE
o Oracle Service Bus
o Oracle Universal Content Management
o Oracle Siebel
o Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE)
o Rabbit MQ
o Rational Application Developer
o Rational Clear Case
o Rational Clear Quest
o Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG)
o Rational Functional Tester
o Rational Quality Manager (RQM)
o Rational Requisite Pro
o Rational Team Concert (RTC)
o RedHat Linux
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.