The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator Course (35T) Expert Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI Clearance
- Any 35T contractors in support of Goodfellow Air Force Base (GAFB) will be subject to government provided counterintelligence polygraph (CSP) prior to being hired and must continue to pass subsequent CSP to maintain currency. Contractors who have previously failed a CSP will be denied access to the Secure Compartmented Information Facility at GAFB.
- Experience with the Integration of Military Intelligence Systems into Defense Information Systems Networks and gateway connections to Army Battle Command Systems.
- Current knowledge of Information Technology Industry Standards and Certification Practices with the ability to obtain and maintain CompTIA Security+ Certification.
- Ability to analyze, execute, and teach a systems approach to troubleshooting and repairing Military Intelligence Systems using advanced electronic repair, diagnostic tools, Local/Wide Area Networking, Server/Client configuration, and Network Compliancy tasks.
- General knowledge of Intelligence Doctrine, Products, and Enterprise utilization that support the Processing, Distribution, and Exploitation of Intelligence Data.
- Must have 8 years of MOS operational experience as a Military Intelligence Systems Maintainer/Integrator (35T), or equivalent U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- The contractor must have completed one of the military courses; 35T ALC, or 351T WOBC, WOAC
Experience as instructor at USAICOE
Combat experience post 9/11