This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.Primary Responsibilities
- Support unit's virtual, on-line IQT and ancillary training program delivery via knowledge portals & web-based instructional systems.
- Create course content, materials, and curriculum, specifically focused on the overall ISR mission.
- Deliver pre-mission briefings and administer academic testing following training events.
- Mentor junior analysts and provide specific feedback one-on-one in the learning environment.
- Provide support using online/virtual training platforms.
- Troubleshoot problems with technology and tools as needed.
- Recommend course updates and make enhancements as approved.
- Bachelor's degree and 3-10 years of relevant experience.
- Certified ISR instructor.
- Experience with online course content creation and delivery.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- Former 1A8/Airborne Cryptologic Linguist with background working in either training or standards/evaluations (DOT or DOV).
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.