Leidos has a career opportunity for a Collection Technology Specialist at Kadena AB, Japan. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered.
The Collection Technology Specialist provides interim processing solutions through integration and testing of protocol applications that interface with existing processing systems. Tasks include:
- Developing automatic identification techniques for data and metadata extraction processing, and create outputs for various existing systems.
- Attending integrated product team meetings, technical interchanges and planning meetings and providing computer engineering support as required.
- Present technical reports to analysts and operators in order to educate them how to recognize changes in operational environment likely to cause mission success or failure.
- Create visual displays conveying situational awareness and engagement effectiveness assessments.
- Provide weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports on results of analysis.
- Provide briefings to the client on the status of current analytical discoveries
- Minimum of 10 years of analysis experience in a technical field
- Expert knowledge of the intelligence cycle; policy and guidance; and the structure, organization, roles missions, and inter-relationships of the national, DoD, and IC.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others, both orally and in writing
- Strategic and innovative mindset...comfortable thinking a few steps ahead.
- Ability to quickly assimilate disparate data, render knowledgeable and accurate assessments of the implication of such data, and make decisions, estimates, and recommendations , based upon mature judgment and experience under conditions of urgency and competing resources to present and/or defend a position effectively.
- Expertise in a wide variety of established commercial network design programs and how they interrelate and function within various environments.
- Ability to analyze functional IT network systems and translate findings into functional requirements, develop supportable recommendations for enhancement, and apply a wide range of methodologies and tools.
- TS/SCI security clearance on day 1.
Bachelors of Science in a quantitative scientific background, or a Master's Degree in Computer Programming/Information Technology/ Telecommunications/Computer Science/Engineering or a similarly related field.