The Government Health and Safety division is currently hiring a Facility Analyst to support our Windsor Mill, MD office
- Responsible for a broad range of programs including planning, designing, and evaluating various components in a Data Center environment. Duties may include installation, de-installation and relocation of hardware, installation and removal of various types of cabling. Evaluating and recommending new technologies to enhance current capabilities, and performing needs assessments. Coordinating with CMS GTL Facilities Team for all power requirements and requests. This includes scheduling meetings, providing power specifications, locations and all CMS required forms. Coordinating with Data Communication and Voice Communications for all cabling requirements at the CMS Complex. This includes meetings, cable spreadsheets, diagrams, data drops, CMS forms and approvals from CMS GTL and engineering review board. Candidate will also be able to create SOW, BOM and BOE for all projects. This includes power specifications, cable type, cable lengths, cost, internal Leidos meetings, customer meetings and vendor meetings. Candidate must be able to lead projects of large scale which includes providing SOW, BOE and BOM.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excel, Visio, Word, Service Now
- Ability to adapt and be productive in a dynamic environment.
- Self-starter, self-managed, and a team player.
- Perform various building maintenance tasks.
- Maintain inventory of supplies, cables, power cords, rack accessories
- Escort and oversee vendor maintenance and follow CMS guidelines
- Assist various functional groups with engineering design of hardware
- Power Balancing within Racks
- Create SOW, BOM and BOE for projects
- Previous knowledge/experience of Installation, De-installation and Relocation of Hardware, Installation and removal of various types of cabling in a Data Center environment.
- Troubleshooting experience for cabling in a Data Center.
- Building maintenance for various types of situations.
- Strong organizational and management skills; ability to efficiently manage a variety of multiple concurrent projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience.
- Ability to manage numerous projects and activities simultaneously, ensuring the correct priorities are assigned and initiatives are completed within resource constraints.
- Experience with Data Center infrastructure.
- Experience developing and implementing operational plans, which may include budgets, processes and infrastructure methodologies.
- Experience designing, managing and implementing network and data center infrastructure.
- Required Clearance
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Establishes high performance and optimized data center, facilities and infrastructure
- Works directly with various vendors in support of 3300 LBD building, CMS and other outlying buildings
- Works with various Leidos functional groups to install, de-install and relocate hardware
- Works with various Leidos functional groups to install, de-install various types of cabling
- Reports key metrics on data center and outlying buildings
- Manages and ensures compliance with FCC regulations and other regulatory bodies
- Complies with all procedures and works closely to support Asset Management and all hardware
- Provides daily review of requests via Service Now
HS Degree and 6-8 years of experience.
- 6 years' experience in data center facilities
- 6 years' experience in building maintenance
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.