The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Intelligence Combat Training Center (ICTC) Intermediate Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Graduate of one of the following MI Branch courses; Senior Leaders Course, Basic or Advanced Warrant Officer Course, or Military Intelligence Captain's Career Course. Contracted instructors will be expected to perform all critical tasks associated with highest course attended.
- Experience working on the most recent automation tools-sets and systems applicable to Intelligence operations taught at the ICTC course to include DCGS-A tools and applications.
- Proficient in Brigade/Battalion or equivalent military intelligence positions and associated skills and knowledge on these staffs.
- Proficient in the following skills and abilities; Military Map Reading, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Symbology, the Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), Intelligence Support to Collection, the Intelligence Synchronization process, Targeting Operations (lethal and non-lethal), Information Operations, Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX), Computer Network Operations (CNO), Intelligence Analysis and Fusion Operations.
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience in one of the following MOS/AOC: 35F/350F, 35N/350N, 35M/350M or Officer: 35D, 35F, 35G, or 18-series 180A or equivalent U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, or Air Force specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11