The Logistics Analyst will provide logistics support through the design and fabrication of a calibration shelter for the Marine Corps Systems Command. The candidate will work in a highly collaborative environment with key stakeholders and Government customer to plan, develop and execute logistic activities from conceptual stage through product lifecycle.
• Provide input to engineers throughout design process; identify issues that may impact logistics support
• Support maintenance planning and conduct analyses of requirements for service, preventive and corrective maintenance
• Conduct Logistics Analyses and prepare Logistics and Training documents, to include:
- Life Cycle Sustainment Plan
- Item Unique Identification (IUID) Plan
- Level of Repair Analysis (LORA)
- Provisioning Parts List
- Technical Manuals
- New Equipment Training Plan
- New Equipment Training Lesson Plans
• Conduct a comprehensive analysis of system packaging requirements and provide input to development of robust packaging designs. Support the development of a system load plan and corresponding transportation test plan.
• Travel may be required to support Logistics development and program needs in Quantico, VA and other locations as required.
• Must presently have an active Secret clearance. Due to federal contract regulations, US citizenship is required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Logistics, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline and 5 to 8 years of experience. A Certified Professional Logistician (CPL) certificate with an additional 4 years of direct related experience may be substituted for the Bachelor's degree.