The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill positions for Planning and Exercise (PLEX) Planning and Exercise (PLEX) Instructional Design Specialists to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems..
- Bachelor's degree
- Must have 5 years' experience providing functional and empirical analysis related to the design, development, and implementation of software systems, including, but not limited to application software, utility software, development software, and diagnostic software.
- Must have experience participating in the development of test strategies, devices, and systems and solving engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Must have experience guiding major instructional design programs.
- Must have experience in conducting or participating in multidisciplinary research and collaborating with equipment designers and/or hardware engineers in the design, development, and utilization of electronic data processing systems software.
- Must have experience determining computer user needs and advising hardware designers on machine characteristics that affect software systems such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements.
- Must have experience analyzing and providing problem resolution for data networks.
- Must have experience with providing technical analysis in data network planning.
- Must have experience in tracking throughput and response time of the data network to provide maximum availability and critical scheduling of data transfers.
- Must have experience analyzing user requests to determine needs, and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Must have experience proposing solutions to management to provide all the data requirements based upon needs and current usage.
- Must have experience with data scripting and data migration in order to maintain existing training data, create new training data, and verify validity of data migrated for IEWTPT ingest.
- Must have experience managing information systems design, development, and analysis encompassing one or more of the following areas of technical expertise: computer programming, systems analysis, computer programming/analysis, systems analysis, and applications programming
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11