The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for Live Virtual Constructive Training (LVCT) & Gaming SME in San Antonio, TX. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command's (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission.
- Support training from strategic through operational and tactical levels down to the individual airmen levels.
- Support content development, delivery, and training.
- Create content used in Virtual Reality gaming environments for training scenarios.
- Deliver training to AF personnel using Mobile Applications and Games for Intelligence Courseware (MAGIC).
- MAGIC incorporates a variety of threats from near-peer to insurgent/asymmetric, non- combatants, and friendly/coalition forces. MAGIC is a multipurpose tool that can be tailored around an "infinite number of scenarios" to prepare leaders in planning, creating staff positions, offensive and defensive tracking, and proper communication procedures before and after live training events.
- Conduct training exercises, wargames, and other activities using virtual and constructive system tools and capabilities to prepare personnel for operational environment. Build and customize scenarios in MAGIC based on terrain, ports, airfields, energy infrastructure, and other factors to mimic the operational environment as closely as possible.
- Integrate constructive and virtual training capabilities into one, comprehensive solution to ensure effective ISR training experience.
- Provide MAGIC training support to leverage existing AF technologies and enhance mission readiness.
- Coordinate with Air Education and Training Command (AETC).
- Use training architectures and networks to maintain Information Assurance compliance and promote interoperability across the AF.
- Make recommendations on ways to further develop the capability of games for training and proceed with implementation if approved.
- Provide MAGIC updates, briefings, and reports as requested to provide training feedback and reviews of individual unit processes.
- Provide MAGIC training and all technical support and customization for the platform.
- Update MAGIC applications as new updates are released for device operating systems including Windows, IOS, and Android.
- Ensure all security system updates are also updated for all MAGIC applications and games.
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years of relevant experience.
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI Clearance.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.