The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for WOTB All-Source Intelligence Technician Certification (MOS 350F) Senior Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
Must provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training. Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction. Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Bachelor's degree
- TS/SCI clearance
- Experience in an Analysis Control Element (ACE) and/or S/G/J2X operations or served in an Operational Management Team (OMT) in a Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (CICA) / Task Force Counterintelligence Coordinating Authority (TFCICA) capacity.
- Experience with advanced skills in the following areas: Military Map Reading, Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB), Military Symbology, Military Decision Making Process (MDMP), and Intelligence Support to Collection, Targeting and the Intelligence Synchronization process
- Must have 6 years of operational experience as a 350F in support of In support of authorized Intelligence Activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Experience as instructor at USAICOE
- Combat experience post 9/11