The Defense Group at Leidos currently is looking to fill a position for Planning and Exercise (PLEX) Senior Trainers to work supporting the Army Intelligence Center of Excellence on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This opportunity will support the Huachuca Training and Support Contract. In this mission we will provide Training, Training, Development and Training Support Intelligence Center of Excellence as they train and education the Intel force for the Army.
- Provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI).
- The full spectrum of training includes, but is not limited to: classroom (platform and small group) training; hands-on/practical exercise training; role playing; simulation/virtual training; and field exercise training
- Training may be for resident and non-resident training courses and in support of mobile training. Shall also participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems. .
- Bachelor's degree
- TS / SCI Clearance
- Served in the MI branch as an Intelligence Officer, Senior Non Commissioned Officer, or Senior Warrant Officer, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force or U.S. Marine Corps specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years. .
- Experience in designing and delivering exercise-based solutions geared towards small group activities and promoting key intelligence soldier competencies.
- SME with intelligence and operational skills and experience in a diverse range of disciplines including experience in developing teaching/training environments and delivering problem-solving challenges to grow creative and critical thinking and understanding.
- Trained in cultural anthropology
- Experience in developing Human Terrain information based on empirical evidence from a collection approach based upon established methodologies and practices.
- Must have 6 years of operational experience in the MI branch as an Intelligence Officer, Senior Non Commissioned Officer, or Senior Warrant Officer, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force or U.S. Marine Corps specialties in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years
- Experience working at USAICOE
- Post 9/11 Combat Experience