The Intelligence Group at Leidos has an opening for a Mission Assurance and Continuity Specialist, Senior level to support national security functions within the intelligence community (IC) in Reston, VA. This position is critical to maintaining agency essential functions during a continuity event. Provide broad program support to an agency continuity program. Assist in all tasks related to maintaining and improving readiness and mission execution under all conditions to include plan development, review, evaluation, maintenance, and execution.
• Lead development and maintenance of policies, plans, and procedures that ensure the agency can successfully execute continuity capabilities under all conditions and circumstances.
• Ensure policies, plans and procedures related to continuity, preparedness, mission assurance, resilience, risk management, and IT disaster recovery are comprehensive, coordinated, and integrated to support continuity operations.
• Manage automated notification system application and use.
• Provide continual guidance and education to component planners on plan requirements.
• Provide support to components in plan development and maintenance of component level plans.
• Assist with review and evaluation of agency functions, interdependencies, and assess compliance with applicable authorities.
• Support exercise execution and evaluation.
• Provide program management support to the agency continuity program.
Bachelors' degree with 8 to 12 years work experience or a Masters degree with 6 to 10 years work experience. Extensive knowledge of federal continuity program roles, responsibilities, plans, procedures, policies and concepts as well as knowledge of IC elements and/or ODNI components missions and relationships. Five years of continuity planning experience in a government setting may be considered for above requirements. Must possess a TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
FEMA Professional Continuity Practitioner (PCP) Level 1
Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) certification
SharePoint site management and maintenance experience
Database management skills
Automated alert notification system experience