Leidos is currently seeking a AOG Operations Planner to join our team in support of the Army INSCOM Army Operations Group HUMINT Operations.
- Provide support to the AOG S3 plans section to facilitate execution of command initiatives. The contractor shall prepare and deliver reports, analytical white papers, position papers, strategic plans, concept plans, operations plans, operations orders, SOPs, and TTPs as required to sustain a strong, operational HUMINT enterprise.
Basic Qualifications .
- MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI CLEARANCE
- Clearance required as ability to obtain if hired: TS/SCI with CI Poly
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years' experience within the Intelligence Community with intelligence operations and at least 3 years in military planning.
- Must be a graduate of one of the following courses:Captain's Career Course, or Warrant Officer Advanced Course, or Senior Leaders Course (SLC)
- Expert knowledge of Military Decision-Making Process (MDMP).
- Expert knowledge and experience in Military Orders Process.
- Detailed knowledge and experience in interpreting DoD and DA regulations, policies, and directives.
- Knowledge of intelligence cycle: coordination, collection, dissemination, analysis, and production.
- Knowledge of intelligence oversight and security guidelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for preparing, presenting, and communicating complex topics using available multimedia software and applications
- Former BDE/BN S3
- Former BDE/BN Assistant S3
- Former BDE/BN OPS SGMs
- Have one of the following course:
- Intermediate Leaders Education (ILE)
- Warrant Officer Intermediate Leaders Education
- Sargent Majors Academy
- Detailed knowledge of DIA, NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI programs and products.